Accident Investigation Unit
The Accident Investigation Unit (AIU) investigates all fatal or serious physical injury vehicular accidents where there is a substantial risk of death or serious and protracted disfigurement.
The AIU also investigates all vehicular accidents involving Evans Police vehicles where personal injury or substantial property damage has occurred.
The AUI utilizes state-of-the-art equipment known as Total Station to enhance investigations by recreating an accident scene.
The following personnel assigned to the AIU:
- Lt. Michael Masullo – AIU Commander
- Lt.Thomas Crupe
- Police Officer Ralph Maslach
- Police Officer Brian Kauzala
- Police Officer Sherry Miller
- Police Officer Douglas Tubinis