Monthly Report – April 2002
- Daniel Eppolito was appointed as Special Policeman at the April 17, 2002 Town Board meeting.
- Daniel Hontz was appointed as Special Policeman at the April 17, 2002 Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,941 complaints for the month of April 2002.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Thirteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in April 2002.
- Ninety-nine Police Reports were filed and twenty-one accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 161 simplified traffic informations in April of 2002 including:
|Required MV Equipment||7|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||3|
Thirty-seven people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Eight people were arrested for DWI.
Twenty-five appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.