Monthly Report – April 2003
The following personnel actions occurred in April:
- Kevin Hughes resigned as FT Public Safety Dispatcher
- Amy Hamm was appointed FT Public Safety Dispatcher
- Kevin Hughes was appointed RPT Public Safety Dispatcher
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,890 complaints for the month of April 2003.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Six prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in April 2003.
- Seventy-seven Police Reports were filed and twenty-six accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 162 simplified traffic informations in April of 2003 including:
|Required MV Equipment||5|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||7|
Thirteen people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Four people were arrested for DWI.
Appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.