Monthly Report – April 2014
The following were appointed at the April 16, 2014 Town Board Meeting:
- John Keem, part-time Police
- Angela Gardner, part-time Dispatcher
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,430 complaints for the month of April 2014.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled calls including:
- Eight prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in April 2014.
- One hundred and six police reports were filed and six accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 333 simplified traffic informations and 2 parking tickets in April of 2014 including:
|Required MV Equipment||25|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||11|
Thirty-four people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There was 5 arrests for DWI in April 2014.
Six appearance ticket was issued from the Dog Control office.