Monthly Report – August 1999
- Police Officers Sam Pinto, Bruce Green and Charles Danzi each received a Letter of Appreciation for a job well done while on special detail at the Evans Town Park on August 22, 1999 for the Taste of Evans. The officers were also credited for efficiently handling 2 missing children reports during the event.
- Officer Bradley DiMartino received a letter of commendation for his quick actions in locating a 4 year old child reported missing from her home on August 25, 1999. Officer DiMartino was credited for checking the area of the highest danger to the child and locating her in a timely manner.
- Detective Lieutenant Samuel DeJohn received a letter of commendation for his immediate response to activate all available resources to locate a 4 year old child reported missing from her home on August 25, 1999.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,551 complaints for the month of August 1999.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
|Orders of Protection||4|
- Seventeen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in August 1999.
- One hundred thirty-seven Police Reports were filed and twenty-two accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 468 simplified traffic informations in August of 1999 including:
|Required MV Equipment||8|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||4|
- Thirty-five people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Seven people were arrested for DWI.
Twenty-two appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.