Monthly Report – August 2000
- Patrolman Dennis Feldman was appointed Lieutenant at the August 2, 2000 Town Board meeting. Lt. Feldmann replaced Lt. Frederick Eckles who retired after 33 years of service.
- Part-time Police Officer Michael Masullo was appointed as Full-time Police Officer at the August 2, 2000 Town Board Meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,012 complaints for the month of August 2000.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Fourteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in August 2000.
- One-hundred and seventy-one Police Reports were filed and thirty-four accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 387 simplified traffic informations in August of 2000 including:
|Required MV Equipment||30|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||7|
Thirty-eight people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Twelve people were arrested for DWI.
Eleven appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.