Monthly Report – August 2009
- Ptlm. Bruce Green was promoted to Detective at the August 19, 2009 Town Board meeting.
- Joseph Butler was appointed as part-time Dog Control Officer at the August 19, 2009 Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 3,104 complaints for the month of August 2009.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Thirty-seven prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in August 2009.
- Two hundred and thirty-three police reports were filed and 26 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 233 simplified traffic informations and 5 parking tickets in August of 2009 including:
|Required MV Equipment||22|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||11|
Ninety-seven people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There was 7 arrests for DWI in August.
Three appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control office.