Monthly Report – December 2002
- Tom George Jr. was promoted to Police Lieutenant at the December 4, 2002 Town Board meeting.
- Richard Gottstine resigned his position as Town of Evans Police Officer effective December 4, 2002.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,699 complaints for the month of December 2002.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Nine prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in December 2002.
- Sixty-three Police Reports were filed and twenty-four accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 90 simplified traffic informations in December of 2002 including:
|Required MV Equipment||5|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||4|
Twelve people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Three people were arrested for DWI.
Twelve appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.