Monthly Report – December 2007
- Samuel DeJohn was appointed provisional Police Chief at the December 5, 2007 Town Board meeting.
- Ernest Masullo was appointed Lieutenant of Detectives at the December 5, 2007 Town Board meeting.
- Brian Kauzala was appointed part time police officer at the December 28, 2007 Town Board work session.
- Joseph LaRosa was appointed part time police officer at the December 28, 2007 Town Board work session.
- Patrick Davis was appointed part time police officer at the December 28, 2007 Town Board work session.
Detective Doug Czora received a letter of recognition for getting a perfect score upon completion of a two-week long “Police Crime Scene Evidence Specialist Course.”
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,233 complaints for the month of December 2007.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Seventeen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in December 2007.
- Seventy-nine police reports were filed and twenty-two accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued eighty-one simplified traffic informations in December of 2007 including:
|Required MV Equipment||3|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||3|
Forty-three people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Two people were arrested for DWI.
Six appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.