Monthly Report – February 2003
The following appointments were made at the February 15, 2003 Town Board meeting:
- Amy Hamm was appointed RPT Public Safety Dispatcher
- Douglas Lichon was appointed RPT Public Safety Dispatcher
- Luke Fioretti was appointed Police Officer
- James F. Quinones was appointed PT Police Officer
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,670 complaints for the month of February 2003.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Ten prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in February 2003.
- Seventy-four Police Reports were filed and thirty-four accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 143 simplified traffic informations in February of 2003 including:
|Required MV Equipment||5|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||8|
Thirty people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Four people were arrested for DWI.
Twenty-eight appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.