Monthly Report – February 2008
- Patrick Atler was appointed part-time police officer at the February 6 Town Board meeting.
- Karin Corbin was appointed police matron at the February 6 Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,469complaints for the month of February 2008.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Twenty-two prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in February 2008.
- Ninety-nine police reports were filed and twenty-three accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued one-hundred and fifty-seven simplified traffic informations and forty-nine parking tickets in February of 2008 including:
|Required MV Equipment||12|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||7|
Forty-two people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Five people were arrested for DWI.
Two appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.