Monthly Report – February 2013
The following appointments were made at the February 2, 2013 Town Board meeting:
- Frederick Garassi was appointed full-time Patrolman
- Michael Conti was appointed part-time Dispatcher
- Eric Hamilton was appointed part-time Dispatcher
- Thomas Castle was appointed part-time Patrolman
- Graig Leone was appointed part-time Patrolman
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,086 complaints for the month of February 2013.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled calls including:
- Ten prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in February 2013.
- Ninety-one police reports were filed and 19 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 170 simplified traffic informations and twenty-six parking tickets in February of 2013 including:
|Required MV Equipment||16|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||7|
Thirty-nine people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There was one arrest for DWI in February.
Four appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control office.