Monthly Report – January 2003
The following appointments were made at the January 15, 2003 Town Board meeting:
- Stephen Slowinski was promoted to Assistant Chief of Police
- Charles Danzi was promoted to Police Lieutenant
- Luke Fioretti was appointed Police Officer
- Daniel Eppolito was appointed Police Officer
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,714 complaints for the month of January 2003.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Fifteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in January 2003.
- Eighty-five Police Reports were filed and thirty-nine accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 103 simplified traffic informations in January of 2003 including:
|Required MV Equipment||7|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||3|
Four people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Four people were arrested for DWI.
Twenty appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.