Monthly Report – January 2009
- Patrolman Ralph Maslach and Dispatcher Lynette Braeuner received a letter of Recognition on January 23, 2009 for their efforts that lead to the successful investigation and drug arrest of three subjects.
- Detective Doug Czora and Detective Brad DiMartino received a letter of Commendation on January 23, 2009 for outstanding performance in the arrest of three subjects for criminal possession of drugs, unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine along with numerous other charges.
- Detective Brad DiMartino received a letter of Commendation on January 22, 2009 for the successful investigation and arrest of an individual for a burglary.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,646 complaints for the month of January 2009.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Seventeen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in January 2009.
- One-hundred and eleven police reports were filed and twenty-four accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 133 simplified traffic informations and 23 parking tickets in January of 2008 including:
|Required MV Equipment||10|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||10|
Forty-seven people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Two people were arrested for DWI.
Two appearance ticket was issued from the Dog Control office.