Monthly Report – January 2013
- William Sills was promoted to Lieutenant at the January 16 Town Board Meeting.
- Kenneth Kloss was appointed full-time Patrolman at the January 16 Town Board Meeting.
- Jeffery DeVinney was appointed full-time Patrolman at the January 16 Town Board Meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,247 complaints for the month of January 2013.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled calls including:
- Thirteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in January 2013.
- One-hundred police reports were filed and 21 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 139 simplified traffic informations and fifteen parking tickets in January of 2013 including:
|Required MV Equipment||10|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||2|
Forty people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There were two arrests for DWI in January.
One appearance ticket was issued from the Dog Control office.