Monthly Report – July 1999
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,781 complaints for the month of July 1999.
- The Patrol Division welcomes two new patrolmen effective July 26, 1999. Sherry Miller and Richard Gottstine will be attending the Central Police Services Training Academy in Buffalo until December 21, 1999 at which time they begin their on-the-job-training with the department.
- The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Twenty-one prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in July 1999.
- One-hundred and fifty Police Reports were filed and twenty-five accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 539 simplified traffic informations in July of 1999 including:
|Required MV Equipment||18|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||6|
Thirty-three people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Nine people were arrested for DWI.
Fourteen appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.