Monthly Report – July 2007
- Chief of Police Robert N. Ferguson retired from the Evans Police Department on July 31, 2007, after 38 years of dedicated service to the Town of Evans.
- Karin Corbin was appointed as a part-time Dispatcher at the July 20, 2007, Town Board meeting.
Officer Luke Fioretti received a Letter of Recognition for exceptional performance on July 22, 2007, when responding to an attempted suicide incident.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,753 complaints for the month of July 2007.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Twenty-nine prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in July 2007.
- One hundred and thirty-six Police Reports were filed and 20 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 200 simplified traffic informations in July of 2007 including:
|Required MV Equipment||11|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||9|
Sixty-three people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Five people were arrested for DWI.
Fifteen appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.