Monthly Report – June 2001
- Deborah Dalton was appointed part-time Police Dispatcher at the June 6, 2001, Town Board meeting.
- Jack Chiappone was appointed part-time Police Dispatcher at the June 6, 2001, Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,660 complaints for the month of June 2001.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Fifteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in June 2001.
- One hundred and fourteen Police Reports were filed and twenty-one accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 416 simplified traffic informations in June of 2001 including:
|Required MV Equipment||21|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||6|
Forty-two people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Ten people were arrested for DWI.
Eight appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.