Monthly Report – June 2004
- Thomas Crupe was appointed PT Police Officer
- Joseph Gian was appointed PT Dog Control Officer
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,197 complaints for the month of June 2004.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Sixteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in June 2004.
- One hundred and four Police Reports were filed and twenty-two accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 286 simplified traffic informations in June of 2004 including:
|Required MV Equipment||16|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||13|
Forty-four people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Eight people were arrested for DWI.
Nine appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.