Monthly Report – June 2007
- Part-time Police Officer Douglas Tubinis was appointed to a full time position at the June 20, 2007, Town Board meeting.
- Michael Lindstrom was appointed as a part-time Dispatcher at the June 20, 2007, Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,862 complaints for the month of June 2007.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Seventeen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in June 2007.
- One hundred and twenty-nine Police Reports were filed and 29 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 146 simplified traffic informations in June of 2007 including:
|Required MV Equipment||9|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||7|
Seventy people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Nine people were arrested for DWI.
Nineteen appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.