Monthly Report – March 2009
- Lt. Mike Masullo and Lt. Charles Danzi were designated as supervisors of court security.
- Marianne Zolnowski, Rachel Kijek, and Kim Sobol were appointed as part-time police matrons at the March 4, 2009 Town Board Meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 3,080 complaints for the month of March 2009.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Fourteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in March 2009.
- One hundred and thirty-two police reports were filed and fifteen accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 256 simplified traffic informations and five parking tickets in March of 2008 including:
|Required MV Equipment||32|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||17|
Sixty-seven people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There were four arrests for DWI in March.
Sixteen appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control office.