Monthly Report – October 2007
- The Village of Angola Police Department was abolished effective October 1, 2007 and the Evans Police Department took over police services in the Village. Three full time police officers were transferred to the Evans Police Department as follows:
Patrolman Michael Kauzala
Patrolman Scott DeJohn
Patrolman Matthew Stonitsch
- Dispatcher Tina Powell resigned effective October 31, 2007.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,711 complaints for the month of October 2007.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Twenty-six prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in October 2007.
- One hundred and eight Police Reports were filed and twenty-nine accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued one hundred and thirty-seven simplified traffic informations in October of 2007 including:
|Required MV Equipment||9|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||1|
Sixty-three people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Five people were arrested for DWI.
Fourteen appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.