Monthly Report – September 2000
- Dennis Rankin was appointed Part-time Police Officer at the September 6, 2000 Town Board meeting.
- Robert Ellis was appointed Part-time Police Officer at the September 6, 2000 Town Board meeting.
- Shirley Howell was appointed Crossing Guard at the September 6, 2000 Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 1,711 complaints for the month of September 2000.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Twenty-one prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police Lockup in September 2000.
- One-hundred and twenty-one Police Reports were filed and twenty-three accidents were reported to the State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 279 simplified traffic informations in September of 2000 including:
|Required MV Equipment||27|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||2|
Forty people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. Eleven people were arrested for DWI.
Nine appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control Office.