Monthly Report – September 2010
The following appointments were made at the September 15, 2010 Town Board meeting:
- Donald Dressel was appointed part-time Dispatcher
- Matthew Jurek was appointed part-time Dispatcher
- Justin Zybert was appointed part-time Dispatcher
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,665 complaints for the month of September 2010.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled complaints including:
- Ten prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in September 2010.
- One-hundred and thirty-three police reports were filed and 14 accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 162 simplified traffic informations and 1 parking ticket in September of 2010 including:
|Required MV Equipment||20|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||3|
Forty-nine people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There was 4 arrests for DWI in September.
Four appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control office.