Monthly Report – September 2013
- Judith Fox was appointed Crossing Guard at the September 4, 2013 Town Board meeting.
- Julie Boedo was appointed Police Matron at the September 4, 2013 Town Board meeting.
Evans Police Dispatchers took 2,756 complaints for the month of September 2013.
The Evans Police Patrol Division handled calls including:
- Sixteen prisoners were held in the Town of Evans Police lockup in September 2013.
- One-hundred and fourteen police reports were filed and twelve accidents were reported to State of New York as reportable accidents under the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- Evans Police Officers issued 321 simplified traffic informations and nineteen parking tickets in September of 2013 including:
|Required MV Equipment||25|
|Vehicle Registration Violations||5|
Forty-three people were arrested, mostly for violations of the New York State Penal Law, Alcohol Beverage Control Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law. There were 3 arrests for DWI in September.
Five appearance tickets were issued from the Dog Control office.